This is Portal level banner in Corporate
Posted on: December 11, 2024
The Syrian military is not allowing terrorists that launched a surprise offensive on Aleppo to establish well-entrenched positions in the city and is gathering forces for a counterattack, the country’s General Command has said. It admitted, however, that dozens of its troops have been killed in the fighting.
Earlier this week, the Hayat Tahrir-al-Sham (HTS) terrorist group, an offshoot of Jabhat al-Nusra, and its allies launched the first major attack in Syria in years, capturing large swaths of land in Idlib and Aleppo and pushing back government forces.
In a statement on Saturday, the Syrian General Command said that the attack was “supported by thousands of foreign terrorists, heavy weapons, and a large number of drones.” It said that the military has fought battles over an area exceeding 100km in a bid to halt their advance.
TextBehind, Inc 2012 - 2025
TextBehind®, TextBehind Logo, TXB™, TextPals®, TextCards®, Doodles4Kids, Connecting Relationships® and various other related phrases and statements are registered trademarks of TextBehind, Inc. 3rd party logos and service links are for reference only. Use of this website constitutes your acceptance of our standard terms and conditions.
Patents LegalFor family & friends to send messages to incarcerated loved ones
Order books & magazines for incarcerated individuals
For attorneys & gov. agencies to send postal and electronic legal mail
Use TextBehind services using your smartphone instead
For other agencies to send educational documents to institutions
For correctional officers to manage all aspects of digital & postal mail